Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Whoops.

Me: Tucking down a hill on my CX Bike.
Me: Spy police ahead.
Me: Keeps tucking.
Cop Lady: Lights on.
Cop Lady: Is following me.
Me: I stop.
Cop Lady: Do you know why I pulled you over?
Me: Umm... Speeding.
Cop Lady: Yes.
Cop Lady: I just want to you be safe, most cars don't look when they pull out of here. And if they do, they don't think you are going that fast.
Me: Yup. No problem.
Me: So how fast was I going?
Cop Lady: 37
Me: Ok. (In my head next time i need to pedal down this)
Cop Lady: Have a good night, ride safe.
Me: Thanks. You too.

No Ticket. I think she liked my spandex.



2 comments:

Soupy said...

next goal.. do that on the flats!

ask said...

Be thankful it wasn't a guy. Tough to explain to the insurance company how you got points on your license while riding your bike.