Thursday, October 19, 2006

The flight.

The flight was 30 minutes late pushing back from the Gate last night, thus making an all ready long day that much longer. 21 hours on the clock, thank God I and paid hourly.

I love Hertz Rental Car. They lost my reservation, thus I got a killer up grade, only after I stood around for one and a half hours while they searched for my car. The up grade went as followed. I started with a Chevy Cobalt, It was MIA. Next up a Caddy STS, also, MIA. Then a Infinity G35 which was also lost. Finlay they have found me a car, a Brand Spanking NEW Jaguar XJ8R. I, giggled with joy. They gave me a $81,000 super charged rental car. Giddy-Up. Needless to say this puppy is going back with more miles and less rubber than it started with. So smooth and so fast.

Tomorrow is a travel day, so I don't think I'll be back till Monday, with my weekend report.

No comments: