Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Boredom in the office. (aka My office antics)


1. I clicked "Next Blog>>" on top of this page and it came up with this gem. I then proceed to read it out loud to the rest of the guys for the next several minutes. This one was next after that. I have no friggen clue.

2. We all have these foam globe balls that a supplier dropped off for us. Thus an instant indoor foam ball war. No rules. This has been going on for weeks now. I have adopted the sniper route, only picking off people as they pass by.

3. Hide the lap top.

4. Hide desk top icons and other non-destructive computer mayhem.

5. Super glue things shut. Great fun.

6. Fill not so nice peoples car's with packing peanuts.

7. Picking up spare change off the floor with the hi-lo.

8. Super Gluing change to the floor to watch people try to pick it up.

9. Play stick ball with cardboard tubes and foam balls. Nothing has been broken, yet.

10. Indoor 50cc motor cycle race. Only one crash, not me.

11. Scare the piss out of my co-workers. I use my stealth to do this.

12. Come in late, leave early. You have be symmetrical you know.

No comments: