Monday, July 02, 2007

Money.

Money. It comes. It goes.

But I have a warped sense of what is cheap. I'm not sure if it is related to the sports I do or something else, but I'm backasswards. I think. Maybe its the fact that all the thinks I do these days do cost so much money. Or maybe I don't like having to buy things twice.

I'll drop a couple of hundred dollars on bike parts, skis or fly fishing stuff with out a thought. But anything else I haggle over, clothes, shoes.


Cheap toys for me are under 100$.



What is normal?

3 comments:

ask said...

Are any of us normal that race bikes for multiple hours on end? Especially mountain bikes? If it's something that can keep you going on the trail when if it breaks, you have to walk 5 miles, most any price is worth it. Shoes/clothes rarely come into the saving your a$$ category, so what are they really worth, unless you are a fashion whore. How many hours do you have to work to buy it? The odd thing for me is what has become disposable - that is where the cost comes into consideration.

miyata500 said...

Wait till you buy a house . . . then $$ really becomes no object . . . because you don't have any (=

Ha Ha

anomaly said...

Tires and skis have become disposable for me.

Ski's either get sent back for warrant or sold for stupid cheap.

Tires, you should see my collection hanging in the garage. Hell bike parts in general.


Anyone need any parts?